Our goal is for students to meet the challenges of the school year with increased self-confidence and enthusiasm, and homework completion can play a key role in achieving this goal. During the semi-private tutoring sessions, Homework Club teachers guide students in completing their homework, while helping them develop critical thinking, organization, and independent study skills.
• We are meeting in-person as well as online with students.
• Face masks are worn by students and staff at all times.
• Students and staff wash and sanitize hands at the beginning and end of sessions.
• Spaces and supplies are sanitized between uses.
• Social distance maintained as much as possible at all times.