Our math readiness workshops offer 6th grade students the opportunity to advance their skills as they prepare for the challenges and rigor of middle school math. Instruction is led by credentialed middle school math teachers in small, collaborative group settings with no more than 4 students per group.
• We are meeting in-person as well as online with students.
• Face masks are worn by students and staff at all times.
• Students and staff wash and sanitize hands at the beginning and end of sessions.
• Spaces and supplies are sanitized between uses.
• Social distance maintained as much as possible at all times.